Vermont Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals
Congratulations to the VFNHP for the recent relaunch of http://unitednurses.info! We've enjoyed switching them over to Drupal and guiding them through the website building process.
A union's website should be built on a solid platform (Drupal!) and present crucial information, such as contracts, cleanly and clearly. To make this site a success VFNHP staff worked hard and
- Did some great writing and editing
- Came up with compelling images
- Updated all their documents and details
- Organized their information and navigation structures
We enjoyed working with VFNHP and think their site represents them well. The nav structure is clean and solid. The graphic design works well with the information presentation and the site navigates well on mobile devices.
The site reflects the professionalism of the VFNHP. They now manage the site on their own after receiving training from Triangulus as the site developed. This helps keep their ongoing costs low and keeps them in control of their site.
We will be following up shortly to see
- where the traffic is flowing
- if the nav structure is working effectively
- what the mobile traffic looks like
- other juicy details that Google Analytics might tell us
It's really important post launch to look at what's working and what's not. You're not getting the message if you're not listening. We will help VFNHP evaluate their site and guide them in making changes so their site can be even better.